Our Youth Ministry is open to all students in 6th-12th grade. During the summer, rising 6th graders are also welcome on youth trips and gatherings! Here is a list of our weekly activities:
Youth Sunday School: Every Sunday morning!
- Middle School Students – downstairs Room 04 (led by Michelle Griffin and Heidi Bradley)
- High School Students – Bible Study – downstairs Room 03 (led by Roger Kendrick and Bruce Wolff)
- Ladies Only, All Students – We Saved You a Seat Study – Room 123 (led by Rebecca Stewart)
Youth Group: Every Sunday Night unless specified on calendar! Keep scrolling to see our youth calendar!
- Sunday Nights 5pm – 7pm. All 6th-12th graders are welcome at the church for youth group! We eat dinner in the Fellowship Hall, have discussion about our weeks, then, Savanah gives a short message, and the night ends with some awesome games! You don’t want to miss this!
Small Groups: These occur weekly unless specified by leader!
- Girl’s Small Group – 4:30 – 6:00 pm (contact Teresa Ehrhardt for more info at 336 – 312 – 0431)
- High School Ladies Small Group – 6:00pm – 8:00 pm (contact Savanah Aldridge for more info at 828 – 406 – 0537)
- High School and Young Adult Guys Small Group – 7:00pm – 9:00 pm (contact Roger Kendrick for more info at 336 – 549 – 2086)
The following is our Youth Calendar for the 2018 Spring Semester. For any off-church-campus event, youth must have on file a current Medical Release Form with a copy of their insurance card! Please email Savanah Aldridge to receive this!
- Tuesday, 16th Lil’ Debbies Handouts!
Meet on the Ballfield 7:45am – 8:40am
- Sunday, 21st Youth Group 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, 23rd Girl’s PINTEREST Night at Beth Woods’ House – 2201 Hunters Ridge Drive @ 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Sunday, 28th Honduras Fundraiser Luncheon 11:00am – 1:00pm; Youth Group 5pm – 7pm
- Wednesday, 31st Maze Runner Movie Outing, Detail TBA
- Saturday, February, 3rd Church Under the Bridge, Details TBA
The signup deadline for our backpacking trip on
July 22nd-28th, Wilderness Trail, is January 29th.
Please get in your $75 deposit ASAP, limited spots available!
Parents, you are always welcome at any youth event! We always need you to hang out with us, help chaperone, take pictures, and be present in your youth’s faith life! If you are available to regularly help chaperone, or help lead a class or small group, please let Savanah know!
Confirmation is a year-long discipleship program for any youth who wants to learn more about God, their faith, and dig deeper into it all. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, or need a confirmation calendar for this year, contact Pastor John Woods at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Youth Minister Savanah Aldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 828-406-0537.